Dubai Tour Packages from Jeddah
AED1200 AED999per person
Best Dubai Holidays on Sale. Don’t Miss This Offer!
Dubai, One of the most loved holiday destinations in the world, it impresses not only with its architectural achievements but also cultural heritage. Check the inclusion of Dubai Tour Packages from Jeddah 2018 given below. Sabsan Provide you the best Dubai Tour Packages from Saudi Arabia & all other Countries.
How will I Make the Booking?
To make the booking, email us on email@example.com (OR) call now on 06-7420334.
- * VISA
- * Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World
Dubai Tour Packages from Jeddah 2018 Excludes:
- * Flight Tickets and Visa charges
- * Meals other than mentioned in includes column
- * Personal expenses like telephone, laundry, portage and misc. expenses
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- * Package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- * Not Valid On EID Holidays
- * Package Valid Till Sept 30
- * Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- * Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- * For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- * Children above 12 years old are considered adults
- * Infant should be less than 02 yrs old
- * Best Packages from India Available here!
For More Dubai Tour Packages 2018: Check Here !!
Travel to Dubai on a budget!
Many visitors come to Dubai and spend most of their time in shopping malls. While Dubai’s are more sumptuous than most, there are shopping malls all over the world. What makes a visit to Dubai special is the chance to soak up Arabian culture – in style.
Let’s face it – Dubai is notoriously expensive. In fact, the developer of the city said that his goal for was for Dubai to be the first luxurious travel destination in the world! Even upon initial research, we’re sure you’ve noticed the city’s sky-high prices. But this shouldn’t stop you from traveling to this dynamic city!
1. Desert Safari
No trip to Dubai is complete without a visit to the Desert Safari! Get a chance to ride a camel, or zoom down the sand dunes with Klook’s evening desert safari tour! Make sure to stay until sun down because we’re telling you – you’ll never see a sunset as beautiful as those in the desert safari.
2. Burj Khalifa
Missing a trip to the Burj Khalifa is like skipping out on the Eiffel Tower on a trip to Paris. That said, being afraid of heights is not a reason to miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience! So pucker-up the courage and feast your eyes on stunning views of Dubai from the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world!
3. Abu Dhabi Full Day Tour:
If you’re gotten your fill of Dubai, dedicate a day to exploring its neighboring city – Abu Dhabi! With this full day Abu Dhabi tour, you can gain entrance to the Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, visit Ferrari World and explore Marina Mall! One day is enough to fall in love with this city, and we’re sure you’ll be planning your next trip to Abu Dhabi while you’re on the tour.
4. Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park:
Whether or not you’re traveling in a group, you absolutely cannot miss a visit to Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park! Not only will you get to experience thrilling water activities, but you can also explore the fun activities past the water park! Atlantis the Palm is pretty much the city of your childhood dreams, so bring out the 8-year-old in you and have a splashin’ day at this stunning location!
* Accommodation – on Double / Twin sharing basis
* Daily breakfast
* Airport Transfers
* Dubai City Tour
* Dhow Cruise with Dinner
* Desert Safari with Dinner
* Dubai Mall & Aquarium
* Service tax