Salalah Tour Package from Dubai
Paradise of Arabia
If you are longing for an escape from the arid desert region, Salalah is the perfect place in the Arabian peninsula. Salalah is the closest getaway from Dubai. The country is well known for its lush green landscape, banana plantations, Arabian beaches, and waters teeming with sea life. Though Oman’s location gives the impression that it is just a mere desert, the country itself has a lot to offer. The amazing tourist places in Oman is attracting wanderlusts worldwide. Book Salalah Tour Package from Dubai at Sabsan Holidays.
- 1. Is it safe to travel Oman?
Oman is a very safe country to travel.
- 2. When is the best time to visit Oman?
The most favorable time is from September to April, which is the winter.
- 3. What are the roads like in Oman?
Oman roads are good with strict traffic rules.
- 4. What is the currency of Oman?
- 5. Is there any dressing code in Oman?
Dress modestly when you are in public and respect the local culture. In resorts and beach, you can wear whatever you want.
- 6. Is it OK to consume alcohol in public?
No, it is not. Please refrain from consuming alcohol in public places.
- 7. Which language do Omanis speak?
Arab, but most of them know English. So language won’t be a problem.
How will I Make the Booking?
To make the booking, email us on email@example.com or call now on 06-7420334. You can also send your request via fill up the Enquiry form.
- – Sabsan is reselling the FD, and a 3rd party operates the tour
- – This tour involves walking over rough and inclined ground
- – Guests should wear comfortable and decent clothes (No sleeveless and shorts) while visiting religious places.
- – Ladies must cover their head with a scarf when visiting Job’s Tomb and all guests must remove their shoes.
- – Taking photographs/filming inside the museum is not permitted
- – Please wear a decent dress while entering inside the Sultan Qaboos Mosque.
- – We trust the above information provided is to your satisfaction, and please feel free to contact us if you have any further clarification.
For more Salalah Tour Package from Dubai
Salalah is the second largest city in Oman and is the birthplace of the current ruler of the country, Sultan Qaboos bin said. The annual monsoon will turn the desert land into a green scene with a seasonal waterfall making it a perfect getaway for UAE residents. The city will transform itself into a mesmerizing wonderland during monsoon. Moreover, there are plenty of amazing architectural wonders and scenic spots in Salalah. Sabsan holidays are providing Salalah Tour Package from Dubai and UAE.
3 Night stay at 3*/4* Hotel in Salalah
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Half day Salalah City tour
RT Airport transfers – Private basis
24X7 support of our local representative at destination
Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
All applicable taxes
Air Ticket, Travel Insurance, visa etc. if any
Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions
Early check-in or Late check-out charges
AED 1,100/- Per person using 3* Hotel - Double sharing basis
AED 1,350 /- Per person using 4* Hotel - Double sharing basis