Salalah Tour Package from Dubai
ENJOY THE RAINY LAND IN MIDDLE EAST… COME EXPLORE NOW!
Salalah is famous for its seasonal weather, locally known as monsoon or “Khareef” season, when it witnesses its best period, clothed in lush greenery and its hills surrounded by white fog. Light rains drizzle to cool the air. During this time, it is frequented by many visitors, especially from within Oman and the neighbouring countries. Book Salalah Tour Package from Dubai at a low price with Sabsan Holidays !
Salalah Tour Package from Dubai Inclusions:
- * Museum of the Land of Frankincense
- * Plantations
- * Traditional Souq
- * Sultan Qaboos Mosque
- * Taqah Castle
- * Sumhuram Ruins
- * Wadi Derbat
- * Jobs Tomb
- * Blow Holes at Mughsail Beach
- * Frankincense Trees
- Sabsan is reselling the FD and the tour is operated by a 3rd party
- This tour involves walking over rough and inclined ground
- Guests should wear comfortable but decent clothes (No sleeveless or No shorts) by visiting Religious places Their shoes inside.
- Ladies must cover their head with a scarf when visiting Job’s Tomb and all guests must remove
- Taking photographs/filming inside the museum is not permitted
- Guests should wear comfortable but decent clothes (No sleeveless or No shorts) by visiting religious places. Ladies must cover their head with a scarf when visiting mosques and all guests must remove their shoes before visiting inside. Please pay attention to the specified dress code by visiting the Sultan Qaboos Mosque from inside.
We trust the above information provided is to your satisfaction and please feel free to contact us if you have any further clarification.
30th Nov. 2018 Arrival Salalah & Meet and Assist
01st Dec. 2018 Salalah City Tour
02nd Dec. 2018 Departure transfer to Salalah Airport Enjoy our
Return Flight as below flight details @ Air Arabia
2 Nights accommodation @ Hilton Salalah Resort – Luxury 4 Star
Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel
Return Airport Transfer ( Salalah Airport – Hotel – Salalah Airport )
Salalah City Tour including a visit to Museum of the Land of Frankincense, Plantations, Traditional Souq and Sultan Qaboos Mosque
20 Kg Baggage for each passenger Service charges and taxes
Anything not mentioned under “included”
30-Nov-18 to 2-Dec-18 (Sharjah -Salalah )
AED 1689 Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
AED 1589 Per Person on Triple Sharing Basis
AED 2189 Per Person on Single Occupancy
AED 1189 6-11 Yrs Child –With Bed
AED 1089 2-5 Yrs Child – With Out Bed
AED 589 0-2Yrs - Infant