Queen Elizabeth 2 Heritage Tour
Experience the History of Queen Elizabeth 2!
Step onboard and back in time to discover the rich heritage of Queen Elizabeth 2. With a storied history spanning over five decades, the QE2 Heritage Trail is the perfect way to explore this iconic vessel. Starting at the exhibition in the main terminal, the QE2 Heritage Trail begins with an interactive showcase of some of the ocean-liners key features – including The Bridge, the Queens Room, and a Tourist-class cabin. Sabsan offers Queen Elizabeth 2 Heritage Tour as follows.
- * QE2 Heritage Tour with F&B Vouchers – AED 175
- * QE2 Heritage Tour with Lunch – AED 210
- * QE2 Heritage Tour with Dinner – AED 275
Public Tour Times:
11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM, 5 PM and 7 PM.
Notes: (Private Tours for groups of 10 or more )
- AED 175 – Approx. 1-hour Heritage Tour. AED 100 Food and Beverage vouchers will be provided for redemption in the outlets
- AED 210 – Served in the Lido Restaurant. The Lido presents an international buffet on the Quarter Deck.
- AED 275 – Served in the Lido Restaurant. The Lido presents an international buffet on the Quarter Deck.
Queen Elizabeth 2 Heritage Tour:
Queen Elizabeth 2 is home to a treasure trove of experiences. From culinary discoveries and lively entertainment to comfortable accommodation and historical exhibits – she’s a monumental destination just waiting to be explored.
The trail then continues on-board where Passengers will view a selection of rooms and suites, the original dining venues and a wide collection of historical artifacts. The QE2 Heritage Trail is a unique way to experience the wonders of this iconic landmark. Combined with a food and beverage option, Passengers will also enjoy an unforgettable glimpse into the hospitality for which the QE2 is renowned.