Istanbul Tour Package from Dubai / UAE
A charming city with a blend of old and new cultures
With rich culture and heritage, Istanbul is a city that lies at the crossroads of Europe and Asia. The place is a hub of civilization that offers a perfect blend of both contemporary and traditional attractions for its tourists. There is a historic beauty in this country which attracts people from all over the world. Astounding history sleeps in every corner and leaves you to spellbound thinking about what would have been the life during that era. Book this Istanbul Tour Package from Dubai and explore Istanbul city from UAE.
Though the country holds a lot of contemporary spots, people around the globe travel to Istanbul to catch a glimpse of the remains of the yesteryear. If Istanbul is not on your tourist radar, then its high time for you to add because Sabsan holidays are providing the best holiday packages to Istanbul from Dubai.
The FAQ about Turkey:
- 1. What is the currency of Turkey?
The local currency of the Republic of Turkey is the Turkish Lira.
- 2. Can I use my credit cards in Turkey?
Visitors can use their credit cards and debit cards for all kinds of purchases.
- 3. What kind of sockets are used in Turkey?
European two-pin sockets are used in Turkey.
- 4. Is it easy to communicate with Turkish people?
English is the widely spoken foreign language everywhere in Turkey. You will find English speaking people everywhere in Turkey. So communication won’t be a problem.
- 5. Can I use my mobile phone in Turkey?
There are local GSM operators such as Turkcell, Avea, and Vodafone.
- 6. What are the timings of museums in Turkey?
All of the museums in Turkey are closed on Monday and are open to visitation from 9:00 to 17.00 on the other days.
- 7. Are there any mandatory vaccinations that should be taken before traveling to Turkey?
There are no mandatory vaccinations while traveling to Turkey.
Why book this holiday:
- Best price guaranteed on the market.
- All-inclusive 4* package.
- Limited time offer.
How will I Make the Booking?
To make the booking, email us on email@example.com or call now on 06-7420334. You can also send your request via fill up the Enquiry form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ● NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-AMENDABLE once confirmed
- ● Best Istanbul Tour Package from Dubai in UAE
- ● The package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- ● Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- ● Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- ● For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- ● Children above 12 years old are considered adults already.
- ● Adult/ child airfare is on the equivalent rate.
- ● The infant should be less than 02 yrs old
We trust the above information provided is to your satisfaction and please feel free to contact us if you have any further clarification.
Day 1 : Arrival day
Day 2 : Half day Istanbul City Tour.
Day 3 : Half day Bosphorus Tour
Day 4 : Departure day
- 03 Nights stay in 3* / 4* Hotel on double sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Half day Istanbul City Tour – Private basis
- Half day Bosphorus Tour – Private basis
- 24X7 support of our local representative at destination
- Air Ticket, Travel Insurance, visa etc. if any
- Tips for Guide or driver if any.
- Porterage at airport and hotel if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Early check-in or Late check-out charges
AED 1150/- Per person using 3* Hotel on double sharing basis with below Inclusions
AED 1400/- Per person using 4* Hotel on double sharing basis with below Inclusions