Burj Khalifa At The Top
Have an enchanting panoramic view of Dubai from the observation deck of Burj Khalifa
How about climbing up to the tallest building in the whole world? Amazing, right? Get ready to have a jaw-dropping moment when you are elevated up to the 124th floor with a fantastic 360-degree view of the Arabian Gulf. Of course, climbing up Burj Khalifa is not as hard as you climb Mount Everest. The world’s fastest elevator in the iconic Burj Khalifa will do the honor of ascending you to the clouds.
Soaring high at 555 meters, the tour to the top of the Burj Khalifa is mandatory especially if you are in Dubai. As you reach the 124th floor, you will witness the grandeur of Dubai through the glass balcony.
There is an observation deck, that will bring you to a crowning experience. It is the world’s highest outdoor observation deck build in superior luxury. Moreover, the ground level has an exhibit that allows you to relive the past build of Burj Khalifa. It is going to be a heart-stopping moment in your life that can’t be forgotten.
Tick this feat off your bucket list by joining hands with sabsan holidays.
– At level 125 (465 meters), you will have a spacious deck thoughtfully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya.
– You will have a stunning 360-degree view
– A falcon eye view that lets you explore Dubai as you hover over the city.
– Integrate reality and special effects with green screen photography.
– Capture your moments for a lifetime.
– Have a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
– Get amazed by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
– A high powered telescope to have a closer look at the view below
– Walk through the public outdoor observation terrace viewing the beautiful skyline of Dubai