Burj Khalifa At The Top
Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa
The world’s tallest building. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 124 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Arabian Gulf.Take the world’s fastest elevator to the clouds as you ascend Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa skyscraper. Also holding the title of being the world’s tallest building, a ride up to the 124th floor is a must for all those wanting to tick this feat off their bucket list. See the sights for miles from the observation deck balcony – a heart-stopping moment not to be forgotten.
What Will you do here ?
- Behold Dubai from the tallest skyscraper on the planet, the Burj Khalifa
- Take a jaunt to the 124th floor in the world’s fastest elevator
- Enjoy 360-degree views over Dubai and the Arabian Gulf
- Watch the sun set over the city from the observation deck in the sky
- Feast your eyes on The Dubai Fountain from your privileged vantage point
Burj Khalifa on the Top Ticket + Aquarium @ AED 150*
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo has everything to keep the entire family happy. The 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the Ground Level of The Dubai Mall, is the largest suspended aquariums in the world. It houses thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species. Over 300 sharks and rays live in this tank, including the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world. There are numerous ways for visitors to experience the main Aquarium tank, which measures 51 metres in length, 20 metres in width and 11 metres in height.