Burj Khalifa At The Top
Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa
The world’s tallest building. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 124 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Arabian Gulf. Take the world’s fastest elevator to the clouds as you ascend Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa skyscraper. Also holding the title of being the world’s tallest building, a ride up to the 124th floor is a must for all those wanting to tick this feat off their bucket list. See the sights for miles from the observation deck balcony – a heart-stopping moment not to be forgotten.
What Will you do here?
- At 456 meters, Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Step on to, Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View that allows you to explore Dubai as you fly over the city.
- Capture your Burj Khalifa moments forever and integrate reality and special effects with green screen photography
- Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
- Take a closer look at the world below through high powered telescopes.
- Step out onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever-growing skyline