Al Ain City Tour
Enjoy a full day visit to Al Ain the garden city of UAE. Guest will be picked up from Hotel / Residence in Dubai.
- Pick Up from Dubai Hotel / Residence
- Full Day Al Ain City Tour with Expert Guide
- Enjoy the pleasant trip of the Garden City
- Scenic Jebel Hafeet Mountain provides a great view in UAE Oman Border
- Hili Archeological park with Bronze age relics
- Sheik Zayed Palace Museum, Al Jahili Fort, Alain National Museum
- Camel Market, Hot Water Spring and Al Ain Oasis
Things To Do in Al-Ain City Tour :
Travel to Al Jahili Fort . This massive fort was built in 1890 by Sheikh Zayed I (1836 – 1909) as a summer residence. Interesting exhibit on Sheik Zayed. View the fascinating exhibit about the life and travels of the English explorer, Wilfred Thesiger .
Al Ain Camel market provides an insight to Camel Trading. This unique souk is full of traders from varied cultures selling Camels. There are other animals such as goats for trading. You will have the opportunity to interact with sellers from Afghanistan , Pakistan, Sudan and other countries. This is one of best camel markets in the world.
In Hili Archeological Park see one of the oldest tombs found in the UAE,which is over 3000 years old. surrounded by a very nice designed garden with playing grounds for children.
Travel to Alain National Museum. It has displays of historical and archaeological items from the region from up to 7,000 years ago (5,000 BC). Very interesting to see how the region developed through history.
Al Ain Zoo with large selection of animals and lot of interesting things for kids and families. Drop back to location in Dubai.