Baku- an architectural wonder near Caspian sea’s coastline
The country of Azerbaijan lies at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, and therefore, it has influences from each region in regards to cuisine, religion, culture, etc. Overall, this country is a blend of cultures. Baku is a mix of old and new, in fact, some people consider it as ‘mini Dubai. There is a beauty in every corner of this city.’ Convinced? Book Azerbaijan Tour Packages from Dubai at a low price with Sabsan Holidays !
Facts and Question about Azerbaijan
- 1. Where is Azerbaijan located?
Azerbaijan lies on the eastern side of the Caspian Sea. It borders on Russia and Georgia to the north, on Armenia to the west, on Turkey and Iran to the south.
- 2. What is the language of Azerbaijan?
The Azerbaijanian language is the official language of the country.
- 3. What is the currency of Azerbaijan?
The currency of Azerbaijan is manat (AZN)
- 4. What is the ideal time to visit Azerbaijan?
All the year around
- 5. Can I use a credit card in Azerbaijan?
Yes, you can use your credit card almost everywhere in the city of Baku.
- 6. Can I pay Euro and dollars in Azerbaijan?
Most of them do not accept dollars and Euros, including restaurants and bars, as well as large shops.
- 7. Is there any dress code in Azerbaijan?
- 8. Can I drink alcohol in Azerbaijan?
Yes, almost all the restaurants and bars serve alcohol.
- 9. Why is Azerbaijan known as the land of fire?
Azerbaijan is called the land of fire because it is the home to Zoroastrian fire temples since the Persian Empire. The ancient Persian name Aturpatakan translates to ‘A place where the sacred fire is preserved.’ Azer today in Persian means fire. The Ancient Greeks believed Zeus chained Prometheus, who stole fire from the Gods to the Caucasus Mountains. Most likely the reason is the endless flames dominating Azerbaijan’s mountains throughout history. (Source: Culture trip)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ● NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-AMENDABLE once confirmed
- ● The package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- ● Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- ● Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- ● For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- ● Children above 12 years old are considered adults already.
- ● Adult/ child airfare is at the equivalent rate.
- ● Special rate for this Winter Season 2019
- ● The infant should be less than 02 yrs old
- ● Azerbaijan tour packages Dubai & India available.
Important Note :
- ● Minimum 2 passengers required to avail this offer
- ● The validity of the special rate is until 28th Feb 2019
- ● All Airfares, Room rates etc. are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- ● All rooms are based on double or twin sharing basis
- ● The rates in this document are subject to change/revision based on any increase/decrease in the hotels’/suppliers’ rates or the taxes imposed by the government.
- ● Surcharge rates may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel, during exhibitions, conferences, Christmas, New Year period etc.
For more Azerbaijan Tour Packages from Dubai !
Day 1: Arrival in Baku
Day 2: Baku Full Day Tour
- Gobustan Museum & Rock Mountains
- Fire Temple & Fire Mountain and Upland Park
- Old Town Icheri sheher
- Fountain square
Day 3: Absheron + Gobustan Tour
3 Nights stay at 4* Hotel on Double occupancy basis
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Return Airport Transfers
Baku City Tour
Absheron + Gobustan Tour
24X7 support of our local representative at destination
Air Ticket, Travel Insurance, visa etc. if any
Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions
Early check-in or Late check-out charges
Total Price for 2 Adults: AED 1,350/- on double occupancy basis
Total Price for 4 Adults: AED 1,600/- on double occupancy basis
Valid until 28th Feb 2019