Dubai Helicopter Tour
Enjoy marvelous view of Dubai from a helicopter !
Enjoy marvelous view of Dubai from a helicopter. See the contrast of old and new as you fly above traditional souks, imposing skyscrapers and the coastline. See attractions like the iconic architecture of Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab to the spectacular man-made World and Palm islands.
Taking off from Dubai Festival City, you will enjoy thoughtfully designed aerial tours that give an overview of a city that is a comfortable mix of old and new. Choose a morning or afternoon flight* and the different route options below.
12-Minute Dubai Helicopter Tour
- Dubai Creek
- The traditional areas of old Dubai
- The wind towers in Bur Dubai
- Dubai Creek Golf Course
- The Jumeirah coastline
- Burj Khalifa
Taking off towards the Dubai Creek, this tour offers a fascinating glimpse into Dubai’s historical past and the contrast with the rest of the city’s modernity. Fly over Bur Dubai and see historical buildings with traditional wind towers, see the “sails” and sprawling golf course of the of the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, go past the Spice Souk in the city’s oldest suburb, see the beautiful Dubai beaches and marvel at the amazing architectural masterpiece that is the Burj Khalifa. This is highly recommended for those visiting Dubai for the first time.
- Morning flights depart between 9:00 to 11:30
- Afternoon flights depart between 13:00 to 16:30
- Due to very limited availability, your exact departure/entry time will be assigned to you by the tour operator. This will be selected from the available departures within your selected time frame (E.g. From 13:00 to 16:30).
- You may indicate your actual preferred departure on the comments section on the booking form. This request will be accommodated if there are available slots, but this cannot be guaranteed. Final schedule will be advised upon booking confirmation.