Golden Triangle Tour ( Delhi Agra Jaipur )
Golden Triangle Tour Package India is symbol of Indian Tourism on World Tourism Map. Golden Triangle Tour India introduces travelers to the three enticing golden Triangle circuit destinations – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
Famous among domestic travelers as well as international tourists, the Indian golden triangle destination is one of the most traveled tourist circuits in India. Destinations covered by the golden triangle tour are Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra, and Rajasthan on a map. Sabsan Holidays offers you the best Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package from Dubai / UAE.
- – Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- – 03 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- – Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
- – All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Deluxe Package
- – Below 5 Yrs Child sharing the same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- – Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- – All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- – Welcome drink on arrival
- – All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- – GST & all Government Taxes
- – A 24 – hour helpline.
- – Assistance on Arrival.
- – No Hidden Cost
- – Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair, etc.
- – Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- – Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in a travel destination
- – Early check-in / late checks out are subject to the availability of rooms.
- – Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- – The vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- – All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- – Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions is non-refundable.
- – All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- – Sabsan Holidays have an office in UAE and India
- – It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
Day 01: Delhi Arrival
Day 02: Delhi – Agra (200 Kms / 04 hrs)
Day 03 : Agra – Jaipur (250 Kms / 05 hrs)
Day 04: Jaipur – Delhi (250 Kms / 05 hrs)
- - Flight Ticket & VISA
- - Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- - Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- - Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- - Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- - Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- - Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- - Still camera/ video camera charger