Kenya Tour Packages from Dubai
Open your mind and soul to experience the wilderness
Kenya is for animal and adventure lovers. A voyage through the wilderness being close with exotic animals is a fantastic way to spend your vacations. The thrilling safari will take you through the dense forest to witness the wildlife. The calm jungle and the starlit sky makes Kenya the best getaway from Dubai. Sabsan holidays are providing the best Kenya Tour Packages from Dubai.
There are plenty of amazing tribes who will sweep you with the diligent hospitality. The lush green landscape and picturesque valleys add oomph to the diversity of Kenya. So, grab your bag pack and enjoy an exhilarating safari at the Masai Mara game reserve where you will see the “big five” the (lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, and buffalo) and other animals in natural habitat. Capture their photographs and take back good memories from Kenya.
FAQ about Kenya:
- 1. Is Kenya a safe country?
Yes, apart from the pickpocketing which is quite common in almost all the countries Kenya is a safe country. We always follow Foreign Office advice and currently don’t insist travel in the far north. During safaris always listen carefully to your guide and follow instructions.
- 2. What is the local currency?
The official currency of Kenya is the Kenyan Shilling (KES).
- 3. Can I drink the tap water?
No, bottled water is safe.
- 4. Is English widely spoken?
Kenyans who work in tourism do speak good English, but the primary language is Kiswahili.
- 5. Do I need to take any vaccination before going to Kenya?
Yes, you have to. Visit your doctor at least six weeks in advance of travel as they can give you the most up to date advice. Kenya is malarial, so you will need to take appropriate precautions.
- 6. Can I use my mobile phone in Kenya?
In Kenya, you will be able to buy prepaid (pay-as-you-go) SIM cards that are cheap and easy to use.
- 7. Is there internet connectivity everywhere?
Most of the lodges, resorts, and hotels will have internet access
Why book this holiday:
- Best price guaranteed on the market.
- All-inclusive 4* package.
- Limited time offer.
How will I Make the Booking?
To make the booking, email us on email@example.com or call now on 06-7420334. You can also send your request via fill up the Enquiry form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ● NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-AMENDABLE once confirmed
- ● The package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- ● Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- ● Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- ● For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- ● Children above 12 years old are considered adults already.
- ● Adult/ child airfare is on the equivalent rate.
- ● Infant should be less than 02 yrs old
- ● Kenya Tour Packages from Dubai at cheap price
We trust the above information provided is to your satisfaction and please feel free to contact us if you have any further clarification.
3 Night stay at Maasai Mara Camp
Full board meal plan for all days
All National Park entrance and campsite fees
Transfers by road
A minivan with a pop-up roof for game viewing
Accommodation as detailed (Full Board)
Services of various local guides and donations and payments to local community projects.
Air Ticket, Travel Insurance, visa etc. if any
Vaccinations, Medicines etc. if any
Tips for Guide or driver if any.
Early check-in or Late check-out charges
Optional excursions/activities not detailed in the itinerary.
Any additional services requested.
AED 4,900/- Per person on Standard category - Double sharing basis
AED 5,400 /- Per person on Comfort category - Double sharing basis