An escape to solitude!
If you need an escape from the hurry buries of the city life, then no other country could be better than Jordan. Tourists from all over the world flock to Jordan for having a peaceful vacation. However, there are plenty of attractions in Jordan such as Wadi Rum, Amman, Dead Sea, Petra, Siq, High Place of Sacrifice, Amman Citadel and much more. You can explore all these places by signing up with Sabsan Holidays for the Jordan tour package from Dubai.
- – 03 Night stay at Amman on double sharing basis
- – Accommodation on 3* Hotels with Breakfast
- – Meet and assist at Amman Airport upon Arrival & departure.
- – Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned private transfer
- – Entrance fees to all sites mentioned at the excursion
- – Local English Speaking Guide at Petra for 02 – 03 Hours only
- – Return airport transfers on private basis
- – Applicable taxes
Important Note :
- – *Minimum 2 passengers required to get this package price
- – All Airfares, Room rates, etc. are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- – All rooms are based on double or twin sharing basis
- – Drive times are subject to change depending on the weather conditions and road traffic situation
- – The rates in this document are subject to change/revision based on any increase/decrease in the hotels’/suppliers’ rates or the taxes imposed by the government.
- – Surcharge rates may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel, during exhibitions, conferences, Christmas, New Year period etc.
Day 1: Arrival Amman Airport
Upon arrival you'll be met our Tours Representative who will assist you through immigrations and customs, and he will escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Amman – Petra Visit
Day 3: Wadi rum – Madaba – Mt Nebo – Dead sea - Amman
Day 4: Departure from Amman
- Air Ticket
- Visa, Travel insurance if any
- Personal expenses, such as phone calls, laundry, souvenirs, etc., tipping at restaurants, drivers and guide (at client’s discretion)
- Photographic permits place of interest for the video and cinema cameras portage & restaurant tips
- Early check-in and late check-out charges
- Admission fees or activities not mentioned in our itinerary