Shimla Tour from Dubai
An Escape To The Queen Of Hills
Shimla, formerly known as Simla, is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. Situated in the north-west Himalayas at an altitude of 2,205 meters, Shimla is referred to as “the Queen of Hills.” Sabsan Holidays offers you the best Shimla Tour Packages from Dubai /UAE.
- – Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- – 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch or 03 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- – Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
- – All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Deluxe Package
- – Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- – Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- – All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- – Welcome drink on arrival
- – All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- – GST & all Government Taxes
- – A 24 – hour helpline.
- – Assistance on Arrival.
- – This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking has not proceeded yet.
- – The change in dates will attract re-quote
- – Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair, etc.
- – Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- – Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in the travel destination
- – Early check-in / late checks out are subject to the availability of rooms.
- – The vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- – All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- – Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions is non-refundable.
- – All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- – Sabsan Holidays have an office in UAE and India
Day 01: Chandigarh - Shimla (135 Kms.)
Day 02: Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
Day 03: Shimla
Day 04: Shimla – Chandigarh, Departure
- - Air Ticket
- - Tourist visa, Travel Insurance if any
- - Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- - Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- - Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- - Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- - Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- - Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- - Still camera/ video camera charger
- - Season: October 2019 to March 2020
- - Number of Passengers: Based on 2 Adults
- - Hotel Category : 3* Hotel
- - Package Price @ AED 850/- Per Person based on Twin or Double sharing with below inclusions ( Without Air Ticket or Visa )