New Year 2020 in Baku
Welcome to Baku, the sensational capital city of Azerbaijan! Explore the myriad landmarks and attractions of Baku city.
Baku has transformed into a bustling cosmopolitan city in recent years. Our ‘Enchanting tour of Baku’ will help you discover the latent amalgamation of the East-meets-West atmosphere. This fascinating holiday tour of the city is a great introduction to Baku and its unique ancient history. During your trip to Baku, you will get to explore many historic attractions such as Fountain Square, Nizami Ganjavi monument, Nizami Street and Rasul-Zade Street. Book Baku Holiday Packages From Dubai at a low price with Sabsan Holidays!
- – Air Arabia Return Economy Tickets
- – 03 Nights in 4* Continental Hotel
- – Daily Breakfast
- – Excursion of Baku & Old Town
- – One day excursion to Shahdag Mountain Resort
- – Travel Insurance
- – Airport pick-up and drop-off
- – English speaking guide services during the excursions
- – Transportation support as per the program by comfortable vehicle Isuzu
- – All taxes
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ● NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-AMENDABLE once confirmed
- ● The package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- ● Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- ● Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- ● For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- ● Children above 12 years old are considered adults already.
- ● Adult/ child airfare is at the equivalent rate.
- ● The infant should be less than 02 yrs old
- ● Baku Holiday Packages From Dubai 2018 from India
NOTE: Travel insurance is mandatory in Air Arabia, please contact us for special rates
We trust the above information provided is to your satisfaction and please feel free to contact us if you have any further clarification.
All Nationalities except Filipinos, Syrian and Iraqi – Visa on Arrival. Please click for the visa application: https://evisa.com.az An invitation letter certified by the Consular Department is required for Filipinos which our supplier can provide.
For more Baku Holiday Packages From Dubai!
DAY 1 SHARJAH – BAKU
Landing at the Baku International Airport Clearing immigration and customs, collecting the baggage Meeting with the company representative at the arrivals hall. Transfer to the hotel (duration: 30-35 minutes). Arrival at the hotel, assistance with check-in process (registration time: 14:00-15:00) Spare time to freshen up Overnight in Baku
DAY 2 - EXCURSION THROUGH BAKU AND OLD TOWN (UNESCO’S WORLD HERITAGE)
09:00-10:00 Breakfast at the hotel 10:00 Today’s excursion starts at the upland park – the spectacular place where you can enjoy an unsurpassed view of the city. Our next stop is Old Town. Here, on the hill and in front of Caspian Sea, the ancient city was born. Several dozens of historically architectural monuments are located in the territory of Old Town. (UNESCO’s World Heritage): Palace of Shirvanshahs, Maiden Tower, Museum of Miniature Books, caravansaries, mosques, baths, etc.
Road delivers us to the Baku Seaside Boulevard through Building of Baku City Executive Power, Governor's Garden, Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall designed according to the drawings of the Monte Carlo casino (Beaux-Arts, Napoleon III), Building of Heydar Aliyev Foundation. Stroll along the promenade that celebrates its 110th anniversary this year – Little Venice, International Mugam Center, Carpet Museum in the form of folded carpet, Baku Eye – Ferris wheel, Crystal Hall (in which was held “Eurovision” song contest), and Government House. Cultural Center named after Haydar Aliyev – one more epic showplace, modern complex construction. The center project and design belongs to the famous architect Zaha Hadid. The construction of the building was covered on the channels of Discovery and Science Channel, dedicated to the most courageous engineering projects of modernity and architectural masterpieces of the world.Photoshooting on the background of Cultural Center and in the field of “I love Baku” sign. The excursion involves also the symbols of modern Baku – truly iconic Flame Towers with interactive panels, Congress Hall, Socar Tower, Azersu Building in the form of water droplet, Olympic Gymnastics Arena, Olympic Stadium. 16:00 Road back to the hotel or drop in the city center Overnight in Baku
DAY 3 - ONE-DAY TRIP TO SHAHDAG MOUNTAIN RESORT
08:00-09:00 Breakfast at the hotel 09:00 Get warmer and be ready for real winter with full of entertainment – our today’s road leads to Shahdag that is a favourite place for active leisure fans. Surrounded by the Greater Caucasus, Shahdag Mountain Resort commands a stunning panorama, almost 2,500 meters above sea level. Majestic mountains, brightly shining sun, untold natural beauty – this all can be felt here. You can rent a ski or snowboard. If you have not tried before to ski then this is the right time to challenge yourself. All slopes are equipped with modern lifts and the view from them is marvelous. If you are not interested in skiing or snowboarding, there are plenty of other alternative activities such as snow-scooting, snowmobiling, tubing, zip-line, paintball, snow grooming machine tours, ice rink, shooting center, adventure park, horseback riding, quad tours. Moreover, taste delicious local food at the restaurants, relax in spa, and practice your winter photography and so on. 16:00-19:00 Return to Baku
DAY 4 - DEPARTS
Breakfast at the hotel. Time to enjoy the hotel facilities Check-out formalities (standard time: 12:00) Transfer to Baku International Airport (in case of late departure, suitcases can be left in the hotel) Departure
- - Tips & Personal expenses
- - Visa Fees
- - Extras at the hotel or during the excursions
- - Destination: Baku
- - Travel date: 31st Dec 2019 – 03rd Jan 2020
- - Duration of Package: 3N/4D
- - Hotel Category: 4* Hotel
- - Adult on Twin Share: AED 2699*
- - Single Person: AED 2899*
- - Child (02 11): AED 2499*
- - Infant : AED 700*
Send Inquiry Now:
- * Email us at email@example.com
- * Call now on +971-6-7420334.
- * You can also send your request via fill up the Inquiry form.