Georgia Package 3N/4D
Glide through the rugged landscape and rich history of Georgia.
If you are looking for a budget escape to Europe, then Georgia is the right place for you. Georgia lies between the intersection of Europe and Asia with the capital city Tbilisi. The first Europeans came from Georgia. Yes, Georgia is the motherland of Europeans. Not only Europeans, but Georgia is also known as the birthplace of beverages. People from all over the world visit Georgia to explore the ancient monasteries and scenic mountains. Sabsan holidays provide the best Georgia Holiday Packages from Dubai / UAE.
- – 03 night stay in 3* Hotel Tbilisi
- – Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- – Tbilisi city tour
- – RT Airport transfers
- – 24X7 support of our local representative at the destination
- – Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- – All applicable taxes
How will I Make the Booking?
(or) email us on email@example.com or call now on 06-7420334.
You can also send your request via fill up the Enquiry form.
Related Georgia Tour Packages:
Facts and Question about Georgia
- 1. Is there any visa for Georgia?
Citizens of more than 90 countries including all European Union and CIS member states, USA, Canada, Japan, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Brazil, and others don’t need a visa. Rest of them have to take permit. Sabsan holidays provide visa assistance for Georgia.
- 2. Which is the best time to travel to Georgia?
All the year around.
- 3. How much money can we take to Georgia?
There is no limit, but if it exceeds 30,000 GEL, you will have some formalities in the customs department.
- 4. What is the currency in Georgia?
- 5. Which mobile operators work in Georgia?
MAGTI, GeoCell, Beeline are the famous mobile operators there. Just give your ID you will get a sim, and you can start using it.
- 6. Are credit cards accepted in Georgia?
VISA, MasterCard cards are accepted almost everywhere in Georgia.
- 7. Is there any dress code in Georgia?
Not really. Women have to cover their legs, head, shoulders, and men should cover their legs while visiting a church.
- 8. Is Georgia a vegetarian-friendly country?
Yes. There are plenty of vegetarian dishes, all you have to do is place the order after consulting the waiter.
- 9. Can we exchange Georgian currency everywhere?
Yes, Lari can be exchanged in any international airports. Exchange booths mostly operate with the following currencies: US dollar, Euro, Turkish lira, UK pound, Russian ruble. You must have a valid ID to do this.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- * NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-AMENDABLE once confirmed
- * Package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- * Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- * Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- * For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- * Children above 12 years old are considered adults
- * Adult/ child airfare is on the equivalent
- * We also do Georgia Holiday Packages from Dubai & India
We trust the above information provided is to your satisfaction for Georgia Holiday Packages from Dubai and please feel free to contact us if you have any further clarification.
For More Georgia Holiday Packages from Dubai!
Day 1 : Arrival day
Day 2: Tbilisi City Tour
Day 3: Day at Leisure
Day 4: Departure
- Air Ticket, Travel Insurance, visa, etc. if any
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Early check-in or Late check-out charges
- - Destination: Georgia
- - Duration of the package 3N/4D
- - Number of Passengers: 2 Adults minimum
- - Hotel Options: D'Plaza Hotel 3* or similar
- - Package Cost using 3* Hotel: AED 880/- Per person on double occupancy basis
- - Package Cost using 4* Hotel: AED 1199/- Per person on double occupancy basis