Ramadan is a dry time in the UAE. Most of the restaurants and shops will be closed since a strict law for not to eat, drink or smoke in public places is prevailing here during this time. As a result, the number of tourists flooding this country will be less during the holy month of Ramadan. However, a lot of Islamic believers from the neighbouring countries visit Dubai to enjoy the night market. Here are the few Interesting facts about Ramadan night market 2020
- The night market of Dubai is the only entertainment during the month of fasting, and people gather here to celebrate Ramadan.
- This night market is only active during the month of Ramadan.
- This ten days festival is being conducted for the past eight years
- The event happens at Hall 7 & 8 of the iconic Dubai World Trade Centre
- Islamic tourists from the Middle East countries visit Dubai during the time of Ramadan to witness this night market.
- The timing is from 8.00 pm to 2.00 am
- The market is the hub of a wide range of entertainment activities.
- The entry fee is just 5 AED, that gives access to all the stalls in the Ramadan night market
. Theoverall ambiance of this market is traditional, and they sell a wide range of products such as electronics, toys, health and beauty offerings, jewelry, accessories, perfumes, personal care, handicrafts, collectibles, baby items, and clothing.
- One of the main specialty of this market is the wide array of delicious cuisines. After a long day of fasting, people can hop on to this market to enjoy some scrumptious food. It is the perfect place to enjoy some time with your family.
- The night market aims to give an extraordinary experience for the shoppers.
- You can have some great bargains in this Ramadan night market 2020. Grab your favorite items from this market at an affordable rate.
- There are plenty of activities for children such as face painting and nail art, sand art, bouncy castles, mini basketball court, wall climbing activity, kiddie train for a fun ride, merry-go-round, play station, clowns, balloon twisting, art, and craft areas.
- There is an exclusive Majilis tent photography section with henna painting for ladies.
- An exhibition is hosted exclusively for the medical institutions, tourism and travel retailers as well. A lot of reputed names will take part in this fair.