Delve into the spectacular views and dive into the ancient history of Armenia.
Beauty is everywhere in Armenia. If this country is not in your bucket list, then it is high time for you to add. Armenia is the most favorite destination of Dubai residents these days, thanks to the short travel duration and scenic landscape. This magnificent country is blessed with picturesque spots and ancient history. Whether you’re off for a romantic vacation, family trip, or an all-inclusive holiday, Sabsan holidays can provide you the best Armenia Tour Packages From Dubai.
Take a break from sand and experience snow by signing up for our Armenian winter package.
Facts and Question about Armenia
- 1. Is there any visa for Armenia?
Dubai residents will get on arrival visa.
- 2. Which mobile operators work in Armenia?
Armenia has three main cell phone operators: Vivacell, Beeline and Orange/Ucom.
- 3. What is the currency of Armenia?
- 4. Which is the best time to travel to Armenia?
The best time to head to this country would be late May and early June or else late September and early October. This is the time when the heat is comparatively less, and the weather is idle for exploration.
- 5. Is there any dress code in Armenia?
Not really. Women have to cover their legs, head, shoulders, and men should cover their legs while visiting a church.
- 6. Is Armenia a safe country?
Armenia is one of the safest countries in the world.
- 7. Do Armenians speak English?
You can expect people in Yerevan to speak some English, especially the youth. Young and old outside of Yerevan speak very little English, but in almost all places there are at least a few people who do.
If you want to say “English” in Armenian, say “angleren,” and locals might find someone they know who speaks English to translate.
- 8. Is tap water safe in Armenia?
There are fountains all over the country, called “pulpulaks” since Armenia is a country blessed with abundant fresh water from the mountains. Generally, you should feel free to drink from any “pulpulak” or tap: there is a water sanitation system in place that works well.
Important Note :
- Ø All Airfares, Room rates etc. are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Ø All rooms are based on double or twin sharing basis
- Ø The rates in this document are subject to change/revision based on any increase/decrease in the hotels’/suppliers’ rates or the taxes imposed by the government.
- Ø Surcharge rates may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel, during exhibitions, conferences, Christmas, New Year period etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-AMENDABLE once confirmed
- The package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- Regular check-in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- Children above 12 years old are considered adults already.
- Adult/ child airfare is on equivalent rate.
- For Armenia Tour Packages From Dubai & India, Click here
We trust the above information provided is to your satisfaction and please feel free to contact us if you have any further clarification.
Day 1: Arrival in Yerevan
Day 2: Yerevan City Tour / Tsaghkadzor
Day 3: Yerevan / Garni / Geghard / Vernissage
Day 4: Departure
03 Nights stay in 3* / 4* Hotel – on double occupancy rate
Daily Breakfast at Hotel
Yerevan City tour on Private Basis
Garni & Geghard tour on Private Basis
RT Airport transfers on Private Basis
All applicable taxes
Air Ticket, Travel Insurance, visa etc. if any
Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions
Early check-in or Late check-out charges
Package Cost using 3* Hotel: AED1250/- Per person on double occupancy basis Shirak Hotel Yerevan or similar
Package Cost using 4* Hotel: AED1450/- Per person on double occupancy basis Royal Plaza Hotel or similar